Lord, where dwellest thou?
It is good, from time to time, to take time alone with Christ.
One can experience this time of withdrawal by taking a few moments for oneself in one’s room, in a park, in a church.
You can also take a day, a weekend or more to listen to the Word of God, feel His Presence, nurture your relationship with the One whom your heart loves.
Below are some resources available in and around Granby.
In the diocese
- Notre-Dame de Nazareth cistercian Abbey in Rougemont: open from march to end of november
450 - 469 28 80
- Marie-Rivier House of Prayer, in Mont-Saint-Hilaire: Transfered to the Monastic Fraternity of Jersusalem by the Sisters of Présentation de MArie in 2017. Place of silence.
450 - 464 31 52
- Villa Châteauneuf, House of Charity of Sutton: inspired by Marthe Robin - 450 - 538 22 03
In the area
- Religious bookstore of the Trinitarian Fathers of Granby: 450 - 372 2828
- Les Éditions MédiasPaul, Sherbrooke ou Montréal: 1 - 888 276 12 58